I proudly announce that DevTools version 0.1.0 just released. I hope it can help you as much as possible when developing your great project.
- Check or create Laravel’s password using BCrypt;
- Create password for old system using MD5;
- Check your current IP Address;
- Edit JSON data with visual editor;
- Unserialize a tring that serialized in PHP;
Kick-start project with following tools:
- Data Serialization: PHP Unserialize;
- Hashing & Cipher: Base64, Bcrypt, Blowfish, CRC32, MD5, RIPEMD-160, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512;
- Network: My IP Address;
- JSON: Editor;
I still develop DevTools with more and more better tools. Please feel free to drop us a feedback in Guestbook.